An experienced, talented and dedicated professional, Dr. Bob lives and writes about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Dr. Bob Cundiff is a former member of the Clearwater City Council in Clearwater, Florida, serving from 2016-2020.
He teaches communication at St. Petersburg College in Clearwater, Florida.
He is the past-president of the Sons of the American Revolution, Clearwater chapter, a a member of the Gideons International and a member of the Dramatists Guild, Inc.
He formerly was chair of the communications department at Clearwater Christian College. He has worked in higher education, commercial television, radio and ministry.
- Communication Arts Department Chair and professor, Clearwater Christian College 19 years
- Speech Department Chair, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Minnesota, 5 years
- Past-President, Clearwater chapter, Sons of the American Revolution (SAR); past 1st Vice President; past 2nd Vice President
- Harbour Towne Condominium Association Secretary, 2013-2015
- Radio host, librarian, reporter 6 years
- Television commercial production/staff announcer, 5 years
- Recorded 800+ commercial voice-overs
- Research skills; taught speech communication, mass communication and business communication
- College theater teacher and director, 35 years
- Producer, out-door theater in southern Illinois
Record of scholarship, research teaching, writing
- Communication adjunct faculty at St Petersburg College 22 years
- College teacher 35+ years
- PhD Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- MDiv, Central Baptist Theological Seminary, Minneapolis
- One published, three produced stage plays
- Volunteer work through church, Salvation Army and others
- Work with homeless and homeless veterans
- Donate time and funds to help poor neighbors
- Award SAR Good Citizenship and Jr. ROTC medals to local high school students
- Present Eagle scout awards for SAR
- Believe in civic responsibility, accountability, volunteerism, religious liberty, love of country
- Clearwater resident 23 years
- Member of Lakeside Community Chapel
- Born in Vineland, New Jersey; raised in Winchester, Virginia, Allentown, Pennsylvania and Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Married to Kirsten Eastergard Cundiff, from Copenhagen, Denmark, who died in 2013 after 43 years of marriage
- Member NRA
- Member Dramatists Guild
- Member Gideons International
- Enjoys photography, playwriting, biking, swimming and Tai Chi